RNK’s Utility Mapping services helps you in planning with confidence, designing with excellence and managing your projects by maximizing the utilisation of land.
Geographic information system and remote sensing play vital role in utilities mapping services, computer aided design and drafting technologies for cost-effective and timely functioning.
RNK offers utility mapping services for water mains, data lines, power lines, gas mains, sewer lines, and telephones lines. It helps in resource management, efficient designing, distribution and outage management, power line management and monitoring, database planning and installations management.
RNK dedicates its utility mapping services to the following industries:
- Road – Departments of transportation need cost-effective tools to manage assets, human resources, and office and field operations. Use GIS to plan, monitor, and manage infrastructure more effectively. Determine capacity enhancements, improve operations, and identify the most strategic investments. GIS based Planning, operations, maintenance and safety will result in smarter planning to bear for your community, manage and respond to real-time data, make the most strategic investment decisions and get better analysis for greater safety.
- Irrigation - Every drop counts! Irrigation is essential part of farming and it should be done with most suitable and advanced technique. RNK facilitates in irrigation to achieve great results in crop development. We use satellite and remote sensing technologies for managing and preserving environment. RNK assists farmers in understanding land type, helps them in utilizing available land area to its fullest potential, increasing production, identifying problems related to it and managing it well. Every crop needs different amount of water so we estimate it with our scientific methods and analyze the situation as to be accurate and to work with scarce resources.
- Electricity – GIS for electricity includes designing, drafting, and planning of supply lines within a township or from a power station in an organised manner. Well-planned out electricity lines are required for the procurement of electricity in residential and commercial settlements that ensure smooth transportation of electricity.
- Gas – GIS can be used for efficient designing, outage and distribution management, resource management, power line management and monitoring, database planning and installations management for gas services. GIS ensures addressing, monitoring and managing the gas pipelines, outlets, etc. Mobile GIS can be used for updating the gas data for further use. Corridor mapping, planning new lateral lines, trouble call analysis are some of the services provided by RNK in gas industry.
- Water – Optimisation of water use is the focus for every country which can be achieved using GIS for water. GIS can be used for efficient designing, outage and distribution management, resource management, line management and monitoring, database planning and installations management for water services. GIS ensures addressing, monitoring and managing the water pipelines, outlets, etc. Mobile GIS can be used for updating the water data for further use. Distribution network, mapping of valves and distribution points, leak history data, trouble call analysis are some of the services provided by RNK in water industry.
- Telecommunication – GIS for telecommunications is used for accurate planning of wired and wireless networks. GIS land base is generated for telecom networks and high resolution 3D models can be generated for wireless network planning.